Greetings From David!


Would you benefit from a marketing-minded B2B Sales Coach?

I bring my decades of experience as a Sales Consultant to help B2B salespeople build momentum with the right prospects and close more deals!

These are some of the questions I answer:
> How to stay relevant during Covid?
> Fastest steps to pump up flat sales?
> Best ways to get the right attention?
> Is our pitch and sales materials effective enough?

I work with B2B founders, owners, and their sales people at early stage companies and ambitious businesses. I also have experience integrating inside "Innovation Labs" and disruptive divisions of larger corporations.

If you have been referred by one of my clients, it’s all true!  I generate enthusiasm, direction, and results with a style that is collaborative, encouraging, and thorough.

"Talking with David is like taking a double shot of espresso for your sales and marketing brain." - Ben Ortega, Director Business Development

My clients usually want my EXTERNAL PERSPECTIVE and skills applied to their value proposition, competitive analysis, targeting, acquisition, loyalty, retention, upselling, and cross-selling.

But it's mostly about getting un-stuck, and being motivated by someone who has been there and is committed to working side by side on next steps. I coach all the way to the close.

Do you just need to tell your story better... or do you need a better story?


Yes, I bring and instigate ideas for creative business development, I also help create the marketing content and sales material needed up and down your sales funnel: 
  • Pitches, Promises, and Processes
  • Virtual Sales... Beyond Zoom
  • Follow-up collateral
  • Presentation Decks
  • Articles, blogs, and posts
  • Disruption on Demand
  • BANT Rants and Riff Reports
  • Video / Podcasting (like the one above on tech dreams)
  • Whatever… even graphics that tell the right stories - like mine:
There when you need Me
I know how important it is to be available before a key call AND to debrief afterwards to clarify next steps (some are opportunities that should influence the overall strategy). The key isn't sales theory,  it's being open to your prospect's real situation and maintaining bold, positive momentum to stay on track on the right deals. 

My "Why"
During dozens of years in B2B Sales creating my own materials and presentations, I know I would have benefitted from a positive force like me helping tweak strategy and actions - someone to talk through target prospect's specific issues, market shifts ... and then evolving communication tactics.  

I love helping people focus on their competitive sweet spots so they can help their ideal prospects. 

Please choose any time to Zoom into your goals ...


David
www.DavidCutler.net
617-331-7852

Or select your best time: https://calendly.com/dcutler
Or Rent my Riff by the hour - https://introwise.com/davidcutler  
Or just fill out this form

In addition to sharing at EatMedia.com, here is where to find me online leveraging Digital for a better Analog life:

  

Testimonials From Current Clients